The Anticoagulation Management Clinic is run by clinically-trained pharmacists who deliver comprehensive care to patients who are newly initiated on anticoagulation treatment.
Parking and Transportation
- First hour $4.25
- Each additional hour: $3.50
- Day rate: $18.75 (for 6 hours)
- Evenings/Weekends: $5.50 (5pm-6am)
Wheechair accessible parking is available in the parkade on levels G, P1, P2 and P3 only.
Hours of operation
Hours vary by service. See individual service listings for more information.
Although most patients referred to the clinic are discharged from Surrey Memorial Hospital and Fraser Valley Cancer Clinic, any patient can be referred to this service if he/she meets the following criteria:
- Lives within Fraser Health region
- Has newly diagnosed thrombosis (deep vein thrombosis or pulmonary emboli)
- Is initiated on warfarin or other oral or parenteral anticoagulant
- Is able to attend multiple clinic appointments at Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre
- Is willing to be an active participant in his/her care
- Can be contacted by phone to facilitate follow up
Patient must have a primary care physician or nurse practitioner responsible for anticoagulation long-term care; have a documented need for anticoagulant therapy; and be able to attend clinic appointments. Call for further detailed eligibility requirements.
Language (s) Offered