Victoria Heights is a four-storey assisted living residence surrounded by trees and wonderful views over the Fraser River.
Offers hospitality and personal assistance to seniors and adults with disabilities.
- 57 publicly subsidized units.
- Units have full stoves and fridge / freezer in kitchen.
- Walk-in shower in bathroom.
- Housekeeping services provided once weekly. Laundry rooms situated on each floor.
- Lunch and dinner served daily. Breakfast can be purchased as an optional extra. Tea and coffee available all day.
- Recreation and volunteer coordinator organizes a monthly activity calendar.
- Residents must be able to move around in their own apartment and make their way to the dining room, with or without mobility aids. Electric wheelchairs designed for indoor use may be permitted with pre-approval of the Executive Director. Scooter Room available in the parkade.
- One small dog or cat allowed; residents need to be able to manage pet care.
- No smoking allowed in the building.
Residents may require a higher level of care if they can no longer make safe decisions or their care needs exceed what assisted living can offer.
Parking and Transportation
Underground parkade for residents. Transit bus stop nearby.
Hours of operation
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You may be eligible if you:
- are currently a Home Health client but are finding that these services are no longer meeting your care needs
- meet the general eligibility requirements for Home Health services
- are living at risk in your current home
- are able to communicate and be understood by others
- do not behave in ways that put the safety of others at risk
- are able to take direction in an emergency
- are able to use an emergency response system
If couples wish to move into an assisted living residence, only one member needs to meet the eligibility requirements for both to move in together.
You access this service through your Home Health Office, not through the residence. Contact the Home Health Service Line at 1-855-412-2121 (open 7 days a week, 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.) to request an assessment.
- Residents pay 70% of their after-tax income (up to a maximum rate) which covers rent, hospitality services and personal care.
- Couple pay 70% of their combined after-tax income.
- Residents receiving provincial disability benefits pay a pre-determined, set rate.