Evergreen Heights is an eight-storey concrete building in White Rock. Operated by the Evergreen Heights Baptist Society.
Evergreen Heights offers hospitality and personal assistance services to seniors and adults with disabilities.
- All suites are one bedroom with a full kitchen.
- Suites are unfurnished. Residents provide bedroom and living room furniture and décor to suite their taste. All suites are accessible and include a walk-in shower.
- Meals are prepared on site - two meals daily plus a continental breakfast and afternoon snacks.
- Light housekeeping, flat linen laundry services
- Craft room, multi-purpose recreation lounge and lounge for family events onsite. Hairdressing salon and exercise room are also available.
- No pets
- No smoking on site
- Recreation and leisure programming offered Monday to Friday to meet the needs and interests of residents.
- No scooters in building but can be parked in the underground parking lot.
- Underground parking available
- One guest suite available (maximum stay of 7 days) - $70 per night for one person, $80 per night for two people and $10 per night for each additional person.
- Close to Semiahmoo Shopping Mall and major banks.
Parking and Transportation
Parking available onsite. Close to public transit.
Hours of operation
Open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Visiting hours are flexible and overnight guests are permitted with guidelines.
You may be eligible if you:
- are currently a Home Health client but are finding that these services are no longer meeting your care needs
- meet the general eligibility requirements for Home Health services
- are living at risk in your current home
- are able to communicate and be understood by others
- do not behave in ways that put the safety of others at risk
- are able to take direction in an emergency
- are able to use an emergency response system
If couples wish to move into an assisted living residence, only one member needs to meet the eligibility requirements for both to move in together.
You access this service through your Home Health Office, not through the residence. Contact the Home Health Service Line at 1-855-412-2121 (open 7 days a week, 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.) to request an assessment.
- Residents pay 70% of their after-tax income (up to a maximum rate) which covers rent, hospitality services and personal care.
- Couple pay 70% of their combined after-tax income.
- Residents receiving provincial disability benefits pay a pre-determined, set rate.