Logan Manor is a two-storey residence with elevator.
Offers hospitality and personal assistance to seniors.
- 10 publicly subsidized one bedroom units. Each unit contains a refrigerator and a microwave.
- Residents provide their own furnishings and decorations
- We serve breakfast, lunch and supper daily in the elegant dining room; beverages and snacks are available throughout the day. The menu plan is on a four week rotation.
- Weekly housekeeping service and weekly flat linen laundry service are provided. Complimentary laundry machines are located on each floor for personal laundry.
- A full calendar of social and recreational programs is available for residents, including outings on our wheelchair accessible bus.
- Scooters can be used outside only. There is parking and plug ins available in the basement.
- Small household pets are pre-approved on admission. Residents must provide care for their own pets.
- There is no smoking inside the resident’s suites or in the building.
- Logan Manor is located in a residential neighborhood. All churches, pharmacies, shopping, physicians, dentists, library, recreation centres and parks are within one kilometre. Both pharmacies and the grocery store deliver on main bus route.
Parking and Transportation
Free parking is available to residents and visitors. Public transit nearby.
Hours of operation
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Visiting hours are flexible.
You may be eligible if you:
- are currently a Home Health client but are finding that these services are no longer meeting your care needs
- meet the general eligibility requirements for Home Health services
- are living at risk in your current home
- are able to communicate and be understood by others
- do not behave in ways that put the safety of others at risk
- are able to take direction in an emergency
- are able to use an emergency response system
If couples wish to move into an assisted living residence, only one member needs to meet the eligibility requirements for both to move in together.
You access this service through your Home Health Office, not through the residence. Contact the Home Health Service Line at 1-855-412-2121 (open 7 days a week, 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.) to request an assessment.
- Residents pay 70% of their after-tax income (up to a maximum rate) which covers rent, hospitality services and personal care.
- Couple pay 70% of their combined after-tax income.
- Residents receiving provincial disability benefits pay a pre-determined, set rate.