Hallmark on the Park has 22 publicly subsidized units in a three-story wood frame building.
The suites sizes range from 445-536 square feet. There are lounges on each floor and two sundecks on the third floor. We are located right beside a park with a paved path that circles around a small lake named Fishtrap Creek. Owned and operated by Hallmark of Abbotsford Corporation.
Hallmark is privately-owned company with a vision “to offer the freedom to be alive in a community where age doesn’t matter!” Hallmark Retirement seeks to provide its tenants with excellent housing and supportive services while fostering their independence and freedom of choice. Hallmark’s values-based culture seeks to foster a flourishing interdependent community, a place where people can both give and receive, supporting each other with dignity and respect.
We serve breakfast, lunch, supper and snacks daily. Weekly housekeeping and flat linen laundry service. Personal laundry service available for additional cost. Complimentary laundry rooms are located on each floor for personal laundry. We offer a shuttle that goes out into the community free of charge twice per week.There are recreation/activities planned on a daily basis.
- Each unit contains a refrigerator and microwave. Our units are all one bedroom or one bedroom studio suite.
- Tenant must provide bedroom and living room furnishings as well as decorations to make their suite as comfortable as possible.
- Meals are served at 8:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.daily. Snacks are provided in the morning and afternoon along with tea, coffee, juice and fruit. Twice a year, a dietician reviews our meal plans.
- We provide weekly housekeeping, which includes light dusting, vacuuming, trash removal and cleaning of the bathroom. We also provide weekly changing and cleaning of flat linens (sheets and towels).
- Air conditioning is not provided in the suite. The common areas have air conditioning.
- Full activity calendar includes social, educational, physical and spiritual opportunities for tenants to engage.
- Tenants must be able to move around in their own apartment with or without the use of mobility aids. Scooters allowed with restrictions.
- We have a garage available for electric scooters. Electric wheelchairs must be stored in the tenant’s room.
- We permit small pets and require at $500 deposit.
- We do not allow smoking in the building or in suites. We have two designated smoking areas outside.
- We have two guest suites available for daily rentals. Our hotel suite rents for $50 per night and our 1 bedroom Terrace suite rents for $75 per night and includes breakfast for both.
- Regularly scheduled bus shuttle service to amenities. Close to 23-acre award-winning city park and Clearbrook Recreation Centre. All utilities included except telephone and cablevision. On-site library with computer access, hobby kitchen, fireside room, craft room, beauty salon and workshop.
Parking and Transportation
Hours of operation
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Guests are welcome. The doors are locked from 5 pm until 7 am and require a call button for access during this time period.
You may be eligible if you:
- are currently a Home Health client but are finding that these services are no longer meeting your care needs
- meet the general eligibility requirements for Home Health services
- are living at risk in your current home
- are able to communicate and be understood by others
- do not behave in ways that put the safety of others at risk
- are able to take direction in an emergency
- are able to use an emergency response system
If couples wish to move into an assisted living residence, only one member needs to meet the eligibility requirements for both to move in together.
You access this service through your Home Health Office, not through the residence. Contact the Home Health Service Line at 1-855-412-2121 (open 7 days a week, 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.) to request an assessment.
- Residents pay 70% of their after-tax income (up to a maximum rate) which covers rent, hospitality services and personal care.
- Couple pay 70% of their combined after-tax income.
- Residents receiving provincial disability benefits pay a pre-determined, set rate.