Cardiac rehabilitation and prevention is designed to help lower your risk and delay progression of heart disease through physical activity, exercise and other lifestyle modifications.
Parking and Transportation
Public transportation (Bus & Sky Train) available. Limited pay parking available.
|Each additional hour||$3.50|
*If you have difficulty paying for parking, financial hardship permits may be available on a case-by-case basis. Please talk to your unit social worker for more information or contact Parking Administration at 604-930-5440 (Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.) or email LMCParking@fraserhealth.ca.
Hours of operation
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Open visiting hours, but please be considerate of other patients who may need rest.
If you are not feeling well, or have been exposed to an infectious illness, please do not visit.
Visits are restricted to ESSENTIAL VISITS ONLY at all of our sites through controlled access points. For more information, please visit our visitor guidelines page.
Download our referral form below:
Language (s) Offered
The following resources offer more information on cardiac rehabilitation:
- HealthLink BC: Cardiac rehabilitation
- Heart and Stroke Foundation: Cardiac rehabilitation
- American Heart Association: Cardiac rehabilitation
- Heart and Stroke Foundation: Getting heart healthy
- Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology: Booklet on getting active
- Cardiac Health Foundation of Canada: Cardiac rehabilitation
- Burnaby Hospital Healthy Heart Program brochure
- Cardiac rehab check-in poster
- Your cardiac journey poster
The following videos provide more information on cardiac rehab:
- Cardiac education session one: Introductory session
- Cardiac education session two: Exercise and the heart
- Cardiac education session three: Stress management and sleep
- Cardiac education session four: Cardiac event and family emotional adjustments
- Cardiac education session five: Intimacy after a heart event
- Cardiac education session six: Risk factors for heart disease
- Cardiac education session seven: Cardiac medications
- Cardiac education session eight: Nutrition and your heart