The medical clinic provides medical care, health education, and advocacy, to individuals experiencing mental health problems, to their families, and to youth.
- Assessment, treatment and follow-up
- Health promotion information
- Referrals to other services
- Consultation to other GPs in the community
- An integrated approach to services delivery through coordination of care with mental health services, hospital and other community agents
Referrals accepted from mental health and substance use services, following intake assessment appointment. The clinic must receive the referral forms before any appointments can be scheduled. Also accepts referrals from case managers, addictions counsellors, outreach workers, and patients can self-refer.