Offers education and exercise classes to help individuals better manage their chronic condition. Registration is required. No referrals necessary.
Class topics include:
- Healthy Eating Series. Learn how to make healthy food choices to manage cholesterol, blood pressure, blood glucose and chronic conditions.
- Weight Management. Learn how to make changes for healthy, long term weight loss and how to develop a positive relationship with food.
- Stress Management. Learn about the effects of stress and effective stress management strategies.
- Managing Blood Pressure. Learn about blood pressure, and how lifestyle changes and medications can help you manage it.
- Managing Cholesterol. Learn how lifestyle changes and medications can help manage cholesterol. Bring your current lipid levels and blood pressure results to class.
- Medications for your Heart. Find out more about the medications you have been prescribed for your condition
Funded or operated by outside party.
Physician referral and appointment required; call for more information