Become a volunteer at Fellburn Care Centre.
Volunteers are important members of the health care team. They offer service and support to our residents while enhancing the overall experience at Fellburn Care Centre
There may not be vacancies in some areas.
- Pet visitation
- Therapeutic recreation programs
- Music therapy
- Community connections (bus tours)
- Exercise program (physiotherapy)
- Spiritual care
Volunteers must meet the following requirements to be a successful candidate:
- A current criminal record check and references
- Minimum age: 16 years
- Minimum commitment: Six months (2-5 hours once a week)
- Proficient in English
Complete the online application form.
- Step 1 Application: Complete the application form
- Step 2 Interview: Only candidates who qualify for available positions will be contacted for an initial interview
- Step 3 Screening: Criminal record check and references will be required
- Step 4 Orientation: Attend a volunteer orientation session
- Step 5 Placement: Training and placement following orientation