Dr. Amit Khosla is a cardiologist at Surrey Memorial Hospital. His special interests include general cardiology and heart failure.
Dr. Khosla manages heart failure services at Surrey Memorial Hospital and Jim Pattison Outpatient Services Centre. He is also a clinical associate professor of medicine at the University of British Columbia and is involved in the development and delivery of the medical undergraduate curriculum.
Dr. Khosla is the regional representative for the BC Provincial Heart Failure Network, an active member of the Canadian Cardiovascular Society and Canadian Heart Failure Society.
Areas of expertise
- Heart failure
- Advanced Heart Failure and Heart Transplant Fellowship – 2016 – Stanford University
- Cardiology Subspecialty Training Program – 2015 – University of British Columbia
- Internal Medicine Residency Training Program – 2012 – University of Calgary
- Doctor of Medicine – 2009 – University of British Columbia
Dr. Khosla participates in several national and international clinical trials through his involvement with Cardiology Clinical Trials in Surrey.
Awards, honours, recognition and certification
- UBC Cardiology Max B Walters Cardiology Resident Award, May 2015
- UBC Cardiology Gabby Isserow Award, May 2014
- UBC Cardiology Best Resident Researcher Award, May 2013
- Victor Hertzman Memorial Prize in Cardiology, May 2009
Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.