Dr. Keith Sun is an anesthesiologist at Royal Columbian Hospital. Dr. Sun’s specialty interests include cardiac anesthesiology, perioperative echocardiography and cardiac intensive care. Dr. Sun is also a clinical instructor at the University of British Columbia.
Areas of expertise
- Cardiac anesthesia
- Perioperative transesophageal echocardiography
- Transthoracic echocardiography
- MD – 2003 – University of Saskatchewan
- FRCP – 2008 – University of British Columbia
- Cardiac anesthesia and intensive care fellowship – 2009 – St Michael’s Hospital (University of Toronto)