To register for MyChart™ you must be a Fraser Health patient who is 19 years and older.
You must be part of one of the Fraser Health clinics below:
- Renal Services
- Community Respiratory Therapy
- Cardiac Ambulatory Care
You can register for MyChart in 2 ways:
- In-person at a Fraser Health clinic or home visit.
- Electronically via the email associated with a Fraser Health clinic
For more information, you can inquire at your next appointment or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At your next Fraser Health appointment, ask the clerk in the clinic or care provider about MyChart. Provide your email address, sign and return a copy of MyChart consent form
- A confidential PIN and instructions to complete your registration online will be sent to your email.
- Once you’ve received your PIN, click the link in the email to complete your registration online.
- Fill in your information on the form then click NEXT
- Continue to fill in your details on the form
For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Log in to your MyChart™ account.